I have never truly been in love: Taylor Swift
- In Arunachal, Narendra Modi warns China against âexpansionistâ plans
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- On false cases, donât discriminate between Muslims and others: Purohit writes to Shinde
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Pakistani prisoner found hanging in Jammu jail
Despite being linked to stars like John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhall and Harry Styles, Taylor Swift thinks that she is yet to be truly in love as her romances have failed.
The 22-year-old singer, who started dating Conor Kennedy this July, ended the relationship amicably in September.
"Part of me feels you can't say you were truly in love if it didn't last," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"If I end up getting married and having kids, that's when I'll know it's real – because it lasted," she added.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Singhal: Hindus should have at least 5 children
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- On false cases, don’t discriminate between Muslims and others: Purohit writes to Shinde
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express