I have never truly been in love: Taylor Swift
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
Despite being linked to stars like John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhall and Harry Styles, Taylor Swift thinks that she is yet to be truly in love as her romances have failed.
The 22-year-old singer, who started dating Conor Kennedy this July, ended the relationship amicably in September.
"Part of me feels you can't say you were truly in love if it didn't last," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"If I end up getting married and having kids, that's when I'll know it's real – because it lasted," she added.
- Khushpreet murder: Court holds 3 accused guilty
- Youth shot at, bullet still lodged in body
- Anti-incumbency strong, Akali SOS to BJP: send Modi
- Ahmedabad ‘dressmaker’ has designs on Modi’s style
- RSS launches statewide campaign for 100% turnout, no mention of Modi
- Movie on Modi released statewide, Cong cries foul