I have no regrets for troubles in my life: Lindsay Lohan
- LIVE: 52 AAP MLAs detained by Delhi Police ahead of their 'surrender' before PM Modi, BJP calls it 'drama'
- Now, people of London sign petition to stay in the European Union
- Personal doctor says Rao's reaction to Babri demolition was honest agitation
- Pampore: Eight CRPF men killed in Valley attack, LeT claims credit
- Under ED heat, Robert Vadra’s firm sheds pvt ltd tag
Actress Lindsay Lohan says she has no regrets for all the legal troubles and drama in her life.
Lohan, 26, who has had tough days in her life be it the custody for six times or visiting a rehabilitation centre, said she wanted to be known for her acting prowess rather than her troubles in life, a media report said.
"I (regret) nothing, because then I wouldn't have been able to cry in scenes at the drop of a hat. I have it tattooed: Live Without Regrets. I'm not saying I wanted to go to a jail cell, but I've drawn all of it.
"I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet. People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong," she said.