I have no regrets for troubles in my life: Lindsay Lohan
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Actress Lindsay Lohan says she has no regrets for all the legal troubles and drama in her life.
Lohan, 26, who has had tough days in her life be it the custody for six times or visiting a rehabilitation centre, said she wanted to be known for her acting prowess rather than her troubles in life, a media report said.
"I (regret) nothing, because then I wouldn't have been able to cry in scenes at the drop of a hat. I have it tattooed: Live Without Regrets. I'm not saying I wanted to go to a jail cell, but I've drawn all of it.
"I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet. People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong," she said.
The 26-year-old 'Ugly Betty' star has put her troubles aside and recently attended 'Liz & Dick' premiere at the Beverly Hills Hotel yesterday in an elegant slinky ivory dress and arranged her hair into a wavy do.