I have no regrets for troubles in my life: Lindsay Lohan
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
Actress Lindsay Lohan says she has no regrets for all the legal troubles and drama in her life.
Lohan, 26, who has had tough days in her life be it the custody for six times or visiting a rehabilitation centre, said she wanted to be known for her acting prowess rather than her troubles in life, a media report said.
"I (regret) nothing, because then I wouldn't have been able to cry in scenes at the drop of a hat. I have it tattooed: Live Without Regrets. I'm not saying I wanted to go to a jail cell, but I've drawn all of it.
"I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet. People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong," she said.
The 26-year-old 'Ugly Betty' star has put her troubles aside and recently attended 'Liz & Dick' premiere at the Beverly Hills Hotel yesterday in an elegant slinky ivory dress and arranged her hair into a wavy do.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer