I have no regrets for troubles in my life: Lindsay Lohan
Actress Lindsay Lohan says she has no regrets for all the legal troubles and drama in her life.
Lohan, 26, who has had tough days in her life be it the custody for six times or visiting a rehabilitation centre, said she wanted to be known for her acting prowess rather than her troubles in life, a media report said.
"I (regret) nothing, because then I wouldn't have been able to cry in scenes at the drop of a hat. I have it tattooed: Live Without Regrets. I'm not saying I wanted to go to a jail cell, but I've drawn all of it.
"I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet. People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong," she said.
The 26-year-old 'Ugly Betty' star has put her troubles aside and recently attended 'Liz & Dick' premiere at the Beverly Hills Hotel yesterday in an elegant slinky ivory dress and arranged her hair into a wavy do.
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan