I have no Valentine's Day plans: Taylor Swift
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi files nomination, says he didn't get personal with Narendra Modi
Country star Taylor Swift says she will be spending Valentine's Day in rehearsals or with friends.
The 23-year-old 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker has been single since splitting from One Direction singer Harry Styles last month, reported E! online.
"I'll probably spend it with my friends or rehearsing. I'll be off in a warehouse somewhere and working on the lighting rig and the lighting cues. And I don't think I'd rather be anywhere else, to be honest," Swift said.
While Swift famously gets most of her songwriting inspiration from her break-ups, her latest single '22' is an ode to her female best friends.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit