I have no Valentine's Day plans: Taylor Swift
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
Country star Taylor Swift says she will be spending Valentine's Day in rehearsals or with friends.
The 23-year-old 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' hitmaker has been single since splitting from One Direction singer Harry Styles last month, reported E! online.
"I'll probably spend it with my friends or rehearsing. I'll be off in a warehouse somewhere and working on the lighting rig and the lighting cues. And I don't think I'd rather be anywhere else, to be honest," Swift said.
While Swift famously gets most of her songwriting inspiration from her break-ups, her latest single '22' is an ode to her female best friends.