I haven't signed on any new film: Genelia D'Souza
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Genelia D'Souza says she has not signed on any new film yet because she is enjoying her post-marriage break.
The 25-year-old actress, who got married to Riteish on February 3 this year, said that she was eagerly waiting for a break after constantly working in five film industries - Bollywood, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam for a decade.
"I have not signed on a new film yet as I am on a small break. I started my career at a very young age and worked for 10 years and all 365 days without taking any break. I was a part of five film industries including Bollywood and I feel I deserve this break now after marriage," Genelia said.
The actress, who was last seen with husband in rom-com 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya', said life has not changed post marriage.
"No, life is still the same. The only thing which has changed now is that I am seen less on TV. But there are other things happening off-screen which keep me busy. Riteish has purchased a cricket team in Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) and also produced his maiden home production 'Balak Palak'," she said at a Samsung event here.
Genelia will next be seen in Anees Bazmee's 'It's my life' and zombie comedy 'Rock the Shaadi' opposite Abhay Deol. She had signed both the films before marriage.