I haven't signed on any new film: Genelia D'Souza
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Genelia D'Souza says she has not signed on any new film yet because she is enjoying her post-marriage break.
The 25-year-old actress, who got married to Riteish on February 3 this year, said she was eagerly waiting for a break after constantly working in five film industries - Bollywood, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam for a decade.
"I have not signed on a new film yet as I am on a small break. I started my career at a very young age and worked for 10 years and all 365 days without taking any break. I was a part of five film industries including Bollywood and I feel I deserve this break now after marriage," Genelia said.
The actress, who was last seen with husband in rom-com 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya', said life has not changed post marriage.
"No, life is still the same. The only thing which has changed now is that I am seen less on TV. But there are other things happening off-screen which keep me busy. Riteish has purchased a cricket team in Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) and also produced his maiden home production 'Balak Palak'," she said at a Samsung event.
Genelia will next be seen in Anees Bazmee's 'It's my life' and zombie comedy 'Rock the Shaadi' opposite Abhay Deol. She had signed both the films before marriage.