I hope your sex tape haunts you forever, Rob Kardashian tells Kim
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
Rob Kardashian taunted his sister Kim over her sex tape, as she tried to help him deal with his split from singer Rita Ora.
In a shocking phone conversation between the siblings in the latest episode of 'Kourtney and Kim Take Miami,' Rob told his pregnant sister: "I hope the tape haunts you," the Mirror reported.
The reality star made a name for herself after a sex tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J went viral and now her brother is using her embarrassment against her.
Kim was offering Rob advice following his controversial break-up from Ora and warned him about being involved in a Twitter feud.
Kourtney told Rob: "She's the one that's in the wrong but she'll probably try to make it like you're in the wrong."
Kim added: "Don't post anything else. Everyone has problems."
Mum-to-be Kim, 32, said that ever since Rob broke up with Ora he has been dating all these girls that she doesn't think are his type.
And when speaking to her mum Kris Jenner about the argument, she said Rob asked her for a favour to get her rapper boyfriend Kanye West to record a song with his friend.
He said: "I hope your sex tape haunts you for the rest of your life and I'm going to publicly bash you and Kanye."
Later in the show, Rob called back to apologise and blamed his anger over heartbreak for his bizarre outburst.
Kim forgave him saying that she appreciates him being mature and calling her instead of dragging the fight out.