I let myself and my family down, says Prince Harry while talking about his 'naked antics'
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Prince Harry has spoken for the first time about his naked antics in Las Vegas last year, as he expresses regret over the whole fiasco.
However, he has also launched a scathing attack against the media and their treatment of him and his family, calling them an "unstoppable force."
Speaking at Camp Bastion during his five-month tour, Captain Harry Wales argued his naked antics in America's Sin City were "probably a classic example of me being too much 'Army' and not enough 'prince', it's a simple case of that," Sky News reported.
The prince was pictured frolicking in the nude with an unnamed woman, and the photos were published on websites around the world.
"At the end of the day I probably let myself down, I let my family down and let other people down, but I was in a private area and there should have been a certain amount of privacy that one should expect," he said.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might