I let myself and my family down, says Prince Harry while talking about his 'naked antics'
- Rafale fighter jet deal: What does it mean for India?
- Murder convict, posing as visitor, escapes from Bangalore central prison
- Twice he promised, twice Haryana CM ML Khattar stood up Navy officer kin
- Express Impact: From today, stop construction that’s polluting air, says NGT
- Voting begins for Maharashtra Assembly byelections
Prince Harry has spoken for the first time about his naked antics in Las Vegas last year, as he expresses regret over the whole fiasco.
However, he has also launched a scathing attack against the media and their treatment of him and his family, calling them an "unstoppable force."
Speaking at Camp Bastion during his five-month tour, Captain Harry Wales argued his naked antics in America's Sin City were "probably a classic example of me being too much 'Army' and not enough 'prince', it's a simple case of that," Sky News reported.
The prince was pictured frolicking in the nude with an unnamed woman, and the photos were published on websites around the world.
"At the end of the day I probably let myself down, I let my family down and let other people down, but I was in a private area and there should have been a certain amount of privacy that one should expect," he said.
But the 28-year-old believes some sections of the media behaved irresponsibly when the naked photographs of him emerged.