I listen to 'Make Love To Me' before having sex, says Beyonce
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Beyonce has revealed her bedroom secrets in a sizzling photoshoot at her own home, which involves listening to raunchy songs before making love to hubby Jay-Z.
In raunchy backstage footage of a sizzling GQ shoot the 31-year-old singer can be seen stripping down to her underwear and even throwing flour all over her kitchen, in an attempt to enhance her domestic goddess reputation.
She admitted in the interview that when she is scared she often listens to 'Make Love To Me', by Rick James, before going to make love to her rapper hubby, the Daily Mail reported.
Clad in leopard print underwear the singer shows off her washboard stomach in the footage on Rap-Up.com wearing just the briefs and a midriff baring black top.
She told the magazine she has finally fulfilled her life-long ambition to become a symbol of success and empowerment for ladies across the globe, but still finds it difficult to comprehend how much influence she has.