I listen to 'Make Love To Me' before having sex, says Beyonce
- What benefit did I pass on to Lalit Modi? asks Sushma after controversy
- One Rank, One Pension: Parrikar asks agitating ex-servicemen to be patient
- 29-year-old held for raping mother in Ahmedabad
- Country emerges tough if leader is strong-willed: Rajyavardhan Rathore
- Over 15,000 killed in Naxal violence since 1980: Home Ministry
Beyonce has revealed her bedroom secrets in a sizzling photoshoot at her own home, which involves listening to raunchy songs before making love to hubby Jay-Z.
In raunchy backstage footage of a sizzling GQ shoot the 31-year-old singer can be seen stripping down to her underwear and even throwing flour all over her kitchen, in an attempt to enhance her domestic goddess reputation.
She admitted in the interview that when she is scared she often listens to 'Make Love To Me', by Rick James, before going to make love to her rapper hubby, the Daily Mail reported.
Clad in leopard print underwear the singer shows off her washboard stomach in the footage on Rap-Up.com wearing just the briefs and a midriff baring black top.
She told the magazine she has finally fulfilled her life-long ambition to become a symbol of success and empowerment for ladies across the globe, but still finds it difficult to comprehend how much influence she has.