I listen to 'Make Love To Me' before having sex, says Beyonce
- Bihar polls: EC issues notice to Rahul Gandhi, Amit Shah, Lalu Yadav
- Meet PM and give suggestions, don't return your awards: Rajnath
- Bihar elections: 57.59 per cent turnout in fourth phase, voting peaceful
- Modi has been worst victim of ideological intolerance: Arun Jaitley
- Indian police team reaches Bali to get Chhota Rajan deported
Beyonce has revealed her bedroom secrets in a sizzling photoshoot at her own home, which involves listening to raunchy songs before making love to hubby Jay-Z.
In raunchy backstage footage of a sizzling GQ shoot the 31-year-old singer can be seen stripping down to her underwear and even throwing flour all over her kitchen, in an attempt to enhance her domestic goddess reputation.
She admitted in the interview that when she is scared she often listens to 'Make Love To Me', by Rick James, before going to make love to her rapper hubby, the Daily Mail reported.
Clad in leopard print underwear the singer shows off her washboard stomach in the footage on Rap-Up.com wearing just the briefs and a midriff baring black top.
- PM Modi admired globally, political opponents affecting India's image
- Protestors should have asked Kasuri questions. They have given him the high ground
- Bihar poll results will impact the Indian economy’s prospects
- Rear View: Judges versus politicians
- Across the aisle: The NJAC conundrum
- Fifth column: A clash of ideologies