I listen to 'Make Love To Me' before having sex, says Beyonce
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
Beyonce has revealed her bedroom secrets in a sizzling photoshoot at her own home, which involves listening to raunchy songs before making love to hubby Jay-Z.
In raunchy backstage footage of a sizzling GQ shoot the 31-year-old singer can be seen stripping down to her underwear and even throwing flour all over her kitchen, in an attempt to enhance her domestic goddess reputation.
She admitted in the interview that when she is scared she often listens to 'Make Love To Me', by Rick James, before going to make love to her rapper hubby, the Daily Mail reported.
Clad in leopard print underwear the singer shows off her washboard stomach in the footage on Rap-Up.com wearing just the briefs and a midriff baring black top.
She told the magazine she has finally fulfilled her life-long ambition to become a symbol of success and empowerment for ladies across the globe, but still finds it difficult to comprehend how much influence she has.