I listen to 'Make Love To Me' before having sex, says Beyonce
- Bulandshahr gangrape: Minor victim moves SC, seeks FIR against Azam Khan
- NSG row behind them, Chinese FM Wang Yi holds talks with PM Modi, Sushma Swaraj
- Behind attack on BJP leader Brijpal Teotia: 8 murders & a plot
- Appointment of judges: Break logjam soon or we will step in, CJI tells govt
- Sania Mirza-Rohan Bopanna one win away from Rio 2016 Olympics medal
Beyonce has revealed her bedroom secrets in a sizzling photoshoot at her own home, which involves listening to raunchy songs before making love to hubby Jay-Z.
In raunchy backstage footage of a sizzling GQ shoot the 31-year-old singer can be seen stripping down to her underwear and even throwing flour all over her kitchen, in an attempt to enhance her domestic goddess reputation.
She admitted in the interview that when she is scared she often listens to 'Make Love To Me', by Rick James, before going to make love to her rapper hubby, the Daily Mail reported.
Clad in leopard print underwear the singer shows off her washboard stomach in the footage on Rap-Up.com wearing just the briefs and a midriff baring black top.
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov