I love being single: Mila Kunis
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Actress Mila Kunis says she loves being single despite finding love with her former 'That '70s Show' co-star Ashton Kutcher.
The 'Black Swan' star was single for four years before finding romance last year with the actor, reported Femalefirst.
"For four years, I was single. An amazing time. An amazing time. I love being single," she said.
The 29-year-old beauty also said that she worries about the safety because being a celebrity her life is much vulnerable to danger.
"You can look online and see what Starbucks I go to. You can look and see what gym I go to. You can go online and look at my daily activities. And they have no concept of what kind of danger that puts people in. You're constantly worried that something's going to get out that's going to put your life in danger or your loved ones."