I love being single: Mila Kunis
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Mulayam Singh files nomination from Azamgarh; Third FIR against Giriraj Singh
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: SRH field first, Pathan comes in for Ishant
Actress Mila Kunis says she loves being single despite finding love with her former 'That '70s Show' co-star Ashton Kutcher.
The 'Black Swan' star was single for four years before finding romance last year with the actor, reported Femalefirst.
"For four years, I was single. An amazing time. An amazing time. I love being single," she said.
The 29-year-old beauty also said that she worries about the safety because being a celebrity her life is much vulnerable to danger.
"You can look online and see what Starbucks I go to. You can look and see what gym I go to. You can go online and look at my daily activities. And they have no concept of what kind of danger that puts people in. You're constantly worried that something's going to get out that's going to put your life in danger or your loved ones."
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready