I love being single: Mila Kunis
- All attempts being made to free soldier in Pakistan captivity: Rajnath Singh
- SC cancels Mohammad Shahabuddin's bail, orders police to take him into custody
- Congress and I stand by PM Narendra Modi: Rahul Gandhi on surgical strikes
- Bihar liquor ban: Patna HC strikes down govt's prohibition law, terms it 'illegal'
- LIVE: PM Modi calls second Cabinet Committee on Security meet
Actress Mila Kunis says she loves being single despite finding love with her former 'That '70s Show' co-star Ashton Kutcher.
The 'Black Swan' star was single for four years before finding romance last year with the actor, reported Femalefirst.
"For four years, I was single. An amazing time. An amazing time. I love being single," she said.
The 29-year-old beauty also said that she worries about the safety because being a celebrity her life is much vulnerable to danger.
"You can look online and see what Starbucks I go to. You can look and see what gym I go to. You can go online and look at my daily activities. And they have no concept of what kind of danger that puts people in. You're constantly worried that something's going to get out that's going to put your life in danger or your loved ones."
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment