I love being single: Mila Kunis
- AAP hands over Rs 10 lakh to family of Gajendra Singh, family demands memorial, jobs
- UP tells SC that prosecution on boy for post against Azam Khan will continue
- Uttarakhand CM says Rahul Kedarnath trek shows the way for Char Dham pilgrims
- At protest on net neutrality, Congress asks Centre to stop TRAI move
- Latest drone deaths a reminder of risk of 'deadly mistakes'
Actress Mila Kunis says she loves being single despite finding love with her former 'That '70s Show' co-star Ashton Kutcher.
The 'Black Swan' star was single for four years before finding romance last year with the actor, reported Femalefirst.
"For four years, I was single. An amazing time. An amazing time. I love being single," she said.
The 29-year-old beauty also said that she worries about the safety because being a celebrity her life is much vulnerable to danger.
"You can look online and see what Starbucks I go to. You can look and see what gym I go to. You can go online and look at my daily activities. And they have no concept of what kind of danger that puts people in. You're constantly worried that something's going to get out that's going to put your life in danger or your loved ones."