I love him so much, it hurts, says Megan Fox on son
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
Actress Megan Fox says she loves her new born son, Noah Shannon, that it almost hurts.
The 26-year-old and husband Austin Green, 39, welcomed baby boy Noah on September 27 after keeping a relatively low profile during her pregnancy, reported Us magazine.
"The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn't realize you could love something so much, and I know people always say that but I love him so much it hurts. And it's an interesting feeling to have because I never felt that before.
"He's getting to that place where he's smiling and he's almost ready to laugh, and I can't wait for that baby laugh that almost makes you feel like you can fly, like your heart's going to explode," she said.
Noah's name is a Biblical reference, Fox explained.