I love him so much, it hurts, says Megan Fox on son
- âWonât be vindictive... will ask Supreme Court to clear MP, MLA cases in a yearâ
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- Plea to vote for âsecular partyâ splits Bollywood
- Donât show exit polls disguised as opinion polls, says poll panel
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
Actress Megan Fox says she loves her new born son, Noah Shannon, that it almost hurts.
The 26-year-old and husband Austin Green, 39, welcomed baby boy Noah on September 27 after keeping a relatively low profile during her pregnancy, reported Us magazine.
"The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn't realize you could love something so much, and I know people always say that but I love him so much it hurts. And it's an interesting feeling to have because I never felt that before.
"He's getting to that place where he's smiling and he's almost ready to laugh, and I can't wait for that baby laugh that almost makes you feel like you can fly, like your heart's going to explode," she said.
Noah's name is a Biblical reference, Fox explained.
"I went through a stage in my early 20s when I was very rebellious against how I was raised and I wasn't worried about faith or religion but now, maybe because of getting married and wanting to have a family, I've come back full circle."
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18