Iím a hopeless romantic, says Cheryl Cole
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
Cheryl Cole's boyfriend Tre Holloway need not worry of buying her an expensive gift on Valentine's Day because the singer admitted that it's the thought that counts, and she would be just as happy with a home made card or candlelit bath as a luxury gift.
Cheryl and her Girls Aloud bandmates have opened up on their most romantic moments to coincide with the launch of their tour sponsor Pandora's Valentine's jewellery collection, the Daily Mail reported.
Cheryl, 29, insists that she is a simple girl at heart, saying romance is literally a thought for her.
It doesn't matter what the gesture is - whether it's a very luxurious piece of jewellery or clothing, or whether somebody has just thought about making you a card or running you a bath, she said.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly