Iím a hopeless romantic, says Cheryl Cole
- Coal scam: SC stays summons for Ex-PM Manmohan Singh, P C Parakh, K M Birla
- Leave Delhi: That’s what doctors are prescribing to patients with serious respiratory ailments
- Poster girl of India's tobacco battle Sunita Tomar dies
- Re-promulgation of land ordinance with 9 changes gets Cabinet nod
- Panic spreads as more rain forecast for Valley today
Cheryl Cole's boyfriend Tre Holloway need not worry of buying her an expensive gift on Valentine's Day because the singer admitted that it's the thought that counts, and she would be just as happy with a home made card or candlelit bath as a luxury gift.
Cheryl and her Girls Aloud bandmates have opened up on their most romantic moments to coincide with the launch of their tour sponsor Pandora's Valentine's jewellery collection, the Daily Mail reported.
Cheryl, 29, insists that she is a simple girl at heart, saying romance is literally a thought for her.
It doesn't matter what the gesture is - whether it's a very luxurious piece of jewellery or clothing, or whether somebody has just thought about making you a card or running you a bath, she said.
"It's the gesture and the thought behind it that I find to be romantic and I'm a hopeless romantic so anyone who thinks like that is in good stead," she added.