Iím bored of talking about love life: Robert Pattinson
- Lok Sabha elections: First phase of polling ends, Assam records 72 pc voting, Tripura 80 pc
- BJP manifesto pledges good governance, talks of constructing Ram Temple, abrogating Article 370
- Revenge remark: EC issues notice to Amit Shah
- Coal block scam: CVC Pradeep Kumar recuses himself from SC probe panel
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP's manifesto in tune with RSS' agenda, says CPI
Robert Pattinson has revealed that he is bored of talking about his love life.
"I'm kind of bored of everything," the Mirror quoted him as saying in the Lorraine Show.
"I mean it's just, the publicity aspect of doing movies, I've never been comfortable about it, it distracts you from what you're trying to do as an actor," he said.
- Ukraine says Russia fomenting eastern unrest
- Liquor worth Rs 4.85 cr seized in MP ahead of LS polls
- Man held with foreign currency worth Rs 38 lakh at airport
- Candidates steering towards auto unions to rev up support
- ‘Will send builders of illegal structures to jail’
- To root out corruption, vote for change and give the new face a chance, says Bains