Iím embracing my fears, says Kristen Stewart
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Kristen Stewart, who is known for her unaffectionate personality, has admitted that she finds it difficult to open up to people.
The 'Twilight' star shows off her serious side in the new photoshoot for V magazine, the Mirror reported.
After receiving death threats and hurtful messages for cheating on long-term boyfriend Robert Pattinson, the 22-year-old was pictured having a tearful breakdown.
But since R-Patz has forgiven her for having an affair with married film director Rupert Sanders, the actress has looked her best for red carpet appearances.
"I have realized that you can close yourself off to life if you put walls up, but it's a difficult thing," she said.
"You can't see over people, can't see in and you also can't see out. So I have gotten quite comfortable with being unafraid.
"I keep saying the same thing, it's not about being fearless but really just embracing the fears and using them," she added.