Iím embracing my fears, says Kristen Stewart
- In US, Manohar Parrikar hits out at Pakistan, says Modi govt 'pro-active' in curbing violence in Valley
- 'Is this Modi model of democracy?': Arvind Kejriwal complains about officers being transferred by L-G
- India, US sign military logistics pact
- Kyrgyzstan: Three hurt, suicide bomber killed, in blast at Chinese embassy
- Kashmir: Non-lethal options to pellets were cleared in 2012 but file gathers dust
Kristen Stewart, who is known for her unaffectionate personality, has admitted that she finds it difficult to open up to people.
The 'Twilight' star shows off her serious side in the new photoshoot for V magazine, the Mirror reported.
After receiving death threats and hurtful messages for cheating on long-term boyfriend Robert Pattinson, the 22-year-old was pictured having a tearful breakdown.
But since R-Patz has forgiven her for having an affair with married film director Rupert Sanders, the actress has looked her best for red carpet appearances.
"I have realized that you can close yourself off to life if you put walls up, but it's a difficult thing," she said.
"You can't see over people, can't see in and you also can't see out. So I have gotten quite comfortable with being unafraid.
- Kashmiris must use fresh methods, free of radical Islam, free of violence
- Kalburgi, Pansare and Dabholkar melded modern sensibilities with tradition
- Islam does not discriminate in allowing entry to places of worship
- Modi and Obama should wrap up the unfinished tasks in the agenda set by them
- Strong intellectual property rights infrastructure will help Indian industry
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist