I really want a baby: Anne Hathaway
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Newlywed actress Anne Hathaway is already planning to become a mother soon.
The 'Les Miserables' star, who tied the knot with Adam Shulman on September 29 in Big Sur, California, is wasting no time in making her family planning intentions known, reported Us magazine.
"I really want a baby!" Hathaway, 30, said in a candid chat recently.
Having dated Shulman for four years, getting hitched was all part of Hathaway's master plan. "Annie wants to get everything done so they can get married and have babies," a friend said shortly before their nuptials.
"[Hitting] it off immediately" with Shulman in the wake of her messy 2008 split from Raffaello Follieri, Hathaway says the couple are a perfect match.
"So far, it's worked out great," the actress said of their romance, adding that Shulman was far more "mellow" than her previous loves.
Mused the newlywed, "Mellow doesn't always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life."
- Rohit Shekhar biological son of N D Tiwari: HC
- Shazia Ilmi courts controversy, says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
- Alliance led by Sena, BJP will win 35 seats in Maharashtra, says Munde
- Black money: SC raps govt for not sharing info from Germany
- Delhi confidential: Power play
- Advisory unchanged, India to continue screening Haj pilgrims