I really want a baby: Anne Hathaway
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Newlywed actress Anne Hathaway is already planning to become a mother soon.
The 'Les Miserables' star, who tied the knot with Adam Shulman on September 29 in Big Sur, California, is wasting no time in making her family planning intentions known, reported Us magazine.
"I really want a baby!" Hathaway, 30, said in a candid chat recently.
Having dated Shulman for four years, getting hitched was all part of Hathaway's master plan. "Annie wants to get everything done so they can get married and have babies," a friend said shortly before their nuptials.
"[Hitting] it off immediately" with Shulman in the wake of her messy 2008 split from Raffaello Follieri, Hathaway says the couple are a perfect match.
"So far, it's worked out great," the actress said of their romance, adding that Shulman was far more "mellow" than her previous loves.
Mused the newlywed, "Mellow doesn't always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life."