I really want a baby: Anne Hathaway
- India is now one of the most open countries for foreign investments: PM Modi
- India does not accept intolerance even if it is one or two or three incidents: Modi in UK
- 200 writers urge David Cameron to help 'safeguard freedom of expression in India'
- Woman gangraped by two security guards at Bengaluru's Cubbon Park
- 16 killed in twin suicide blasts in Beirut's Shiite suburb
Newlywed actress Anne Hathaway is already planning to become a mother soon.
The 'Les Miserables' star, who tied the knot with Adam Shulman on September 29 in Big Sur, California, is wasting no time in making her family planning intentions known, reported Us magazine.
"I really want a baby!" Hathaway, 30, said in a candid chat recently.
Having dated Shulman for four years, getting hitched was all part of Hathaway's master plan. "Annie wants to get everything done so they can get married and have babies," a friend said shortly before their nuptials.
"[Hitting] it off immediately" with Shulman in the wake of her messy 2008 split from Raffaello Follieri, Hathaway says the couple are a perfect match.
"So far, it's worked out great," the actress said of their romance, adding that Shulman was far more "mellow" than her previous loves.
Mused the newlywed, "Mellow doesn't always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life."
- Having won a historic election, can Aung San Suu Kyi unite Myanmar?
- Indexing all the sarkar’s land
- Diary item: Rediscovery of Olga Gray
- The new bankruptcy code can stimulate credit availability for entrepreneurs
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST