I regret some of her outfits, says Lady Gaga's stylist
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
After designing the only meat dress to ever walk the red carpet, pop star Lady Gaga's designer Nicola Formichetti says he is not sure about some of the things he has made her wear.
Formichetti is responsible for some of Gaga's most outrageous outfits - including her 16 kilogram meat dress - which he admits was originally meant to be even more unusual, reported Daily Mirror.
"We came up with the idea together. Originally I made her a meat bikini for vogue hommes Japan cover shoot with Terry Richardson, then it became a red carpet version. The meat was bought in a local LA butcher - I think it was Argentinian."
"She told me the meat dress was the most comfortable thing I ever made for her," he said.
But despite 26-year-old Gaga's willingness to wear whatever Formichetti comes up with, he is increasingly uncertain about the way he has dressed her in the past.
"I didn't want to do this just for the sake of clothes looking like art. Gaga told us the 9 inch Mugler heels were too low," he added.
Gaga is currently been busy in New York looking like a cross between Yoko Ono and a 17th century pilgrim while rehearsing for her performance with the Rolling Stones this evening.
"I am so honoured and excited to announce I will be performing with @rollingstones on Dec15 for their 50th Anniversary Concert One More Shot," she tweeted.