I take my clothes off for movies: Ewan McGregor
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
"Moulin Rouge" star Ewan McGregor, who often appears naked in his movies, says has no plans to stop stripping off for the cameras.
The 41-year-old actor said he loves being nude because it is the demand of the script, reported Contactmusic.
"Being naked is something that happens in either end of the day for me and if you're lucky, somewhere in the middle as well. And I don't understand why it's an issue.
"I don't take my clothes off because I want to flash my body around, I take my clothes off for movies because I'm an actor," he said.
Despite often being nude on screen, the "Impossible" actor previously revealed he is not keen on having any work done on his body because he needs to be able to express himself as an actor.
"I was driving into an airport the other day, and I saw a woman with her entire face bandaged up. It looked awful. My wife doesn't use it and nor do I. Someone offered it to me because I've got a frown mark and I said, 'But I'm an actor, I need to use my face'."