I take my clothes off for movies: Ewan McGregor
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
"Moulin Rouge" star Ewan McGregor, who often appears naked in his movies, says has no plans to stop stripping off for the cameras.
The 41-year-old actor said he loves being nude because it is the demand of the script, reported Contactmusic.
"Being naked is something that happens in either end of the day for me and if you're lucky, somewhere in the middle as well. And I don't understand why it's an issue.
"I don't take my clothes off because I want to flash my body around, I take my clothes off for movies because I'm an actor," he said.
Despite often being nude on screen, the "Impossible" actor previously revealed he is not keen on having any work done on his body because he needs to be able to express himself as an actor.
"I was driving into an airport the other day, and I saw a woman with her entire face bandaged up. It looked awful. My wife doesn't use it and nor do I. Someone offered it to me because I've got a frown mark and I said, 'But I'm an actor, I need to use my face'."
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?