I take my clothes off for movies: Ewan McGregor
- Powerful bomb rips through bus in Peshawar in Pakistan, 16 killed
- India acts on Pakistan NSA’s tip-off, kills 3 terrorists: Home official
- Kolkata: Two Jamat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh members arrested
- BJP is 'most anti-national of all', tweets Arvind Kejriwal
- The 11 Trinamool Congress leaders caught on video allegedly accepting bribes
"Moulin Rouge" star Ewan McGregor, who often appears naked in his movies, says has no plans to stop stripping off for the cameras.
The 41-year-old actor said he loves being nude because it is the demand of the script, reported Contactmusic.
"Being naked is something that happens in either end of the day for me and if you're lucky, somewhere in the middle as well. And I don't understand why it's an issue.
"I don't take my clothes off because I want to flash my body around, I take my clothes off for movies because I'm an actor," he said.
Despite often being nude on screen, the "Impossible" actor previously revealed he is not keen on having any work done on his body because he needs to be able to express himself as an actor.
"I was driving into an airport the other day, and I saw a woman with her entire face bandaged up. It looked awful. My wife doesn't use it and nor do I. Someone offered it to me because I've got a frown mark and I said, 'But I'm an actor, I need to use my face'."
- Punjab has a small share of its own rivers, a farming crisis. Solution doesn’t lie in court
- AMU: At stake in the minority status row is a larger principle
- The Left and left-liberals must admit to their comprehensive shortcomings
- Reform of agricultural markets and land lease laws must be a priority
- Aadhaar bill could shrink our right to privacy. It should have been fully debated in Rajya Sabha
- India-Pak cricket has been a proxy for nationalism. It can also bridge distrust