I take my clothes off for movies: Ewan McGregor
- David Headley pardoned, accepted as approver in 26/11 case on conditions
- Salman Khan acquitted of all charges in 2002 hit-and-run case
- Islamic State finance chief Abu Saleh killed in air strike: US
- Salman Khan thanks fans, says 'accept the decision with humility'
- Rajya Sabha washed out for third day over National Herald case
"Moulin Rouge" star Ewan McGregor, who often appears naked in his movies, says has no plans to stop stripping off for the cameras.
The 41-year-old actor said he loves being nude because it is the demand of the script, reported Contactmusic.
"Being naked is something that happens in either end of the day for me and if you're lucky, somewhere in the middle as well. And I don't understand why it's an issue.
"I don't take my clothes off because I want to flash my body around, I take my clothes off for movies because I'm an actor," he said.
Despite often being nude on screen, the "Impossible" actor previously revealed he is not keen on having any work done on his body because he needs to be able to express himself as an actor.
"I was driving into an airport the other day, and I saw a woman with her entire face bandaged up. It looked awful. My wife doesn't use it and nor do I. Someone offered it to me because I've got a frown mark and I said, 'But I'm an actor, I need to use my face'."
- Asian G-2: Modi and Abe are drawn together
- Why post-mortems of this year’s most crucial election are missing the point
- Voters are changing politics. Politicians must reform the civil services
- Pakistan: ‘Double Shahs’ profit from religious Muslims’ alienation from modern banking.
- Bhagwat’s acknowledgement of Babasaheb’s greatness is belated and hypocritical
- Government must ensure the disabilities law reaches out to the most needy