I take my clothes off for movies: Ewan McGregor
- J&K: Five injured as Pak troops resort to heavy mortar shelling along LoC
- Two women killed, 10 injured in Puri Rath Yatra stampede
- Multi-storey building collapses in West Delhi, many feared trapped
- PM Narendra Modi calls maiden meet of NDA parties ahead of Monsoon session
- Drone shot down by Pakistan 'China made': Chinese state media
"Moulin Rouge" star Ewan McGregor, who often appears naked in his movies, says has no plans to stop stripping off for the cameras.
The 41-year-old actor said he loves being nude because it is the demand of the script, reported Contactmusic.
"Being naked is something that happens in either end of the day for me and if you're lucky, somewhere in the middle as well. And I don't understand why it's an issue.
"I don't take my clothes off because I want to flash my body around, I take my clothes off for movies because I'm an actor," he said.
Despite often being nude on screen, the "Impossible" actor previously revealed he is not keen on having any work done on his body because he needs to be able to express himself as an actor.
"I was driving into an airport the other day, and I saw a woman with her entire face bandaged up. It looked awful. My wife doesn't use it and nor do I. Someone offered it to me because I've got a frown mark and I said, 'But I'm an actor, I need to use my face'."