I think about love all the time: Taylor Swift
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Country star Taylor Swift says she is obsessed with love.
The 23-year-old singer, who is currently said to be dating Harry Styles from One Direction, has had bad relationship experiences, but says they have not put her off wanting a fairytale end to a relationship, reported Showbiz spy.
"I think about love all the time. I have done since I was able to comprehend what love was, I daydream about it all the time.
"There was a relationship that was an extreme let-down, one that was a betrayal, one where I got cheated on, one where I had my self confidence chipped away piece by piece... But even after your heart explodes into a million pieces and you're thinking, 'Why did this have to happen?' You make eye contact with someone across the room and it clicks, and bang, you're in love again," she said.
Despite her various romantic failures, Swift has learned something from every relationship.
"I'd like to think I don't have to learn the same lesson twice. As I move on from men who hurt me, or were just not right, I think I can start to narrow it down. That's the hope anyway," she added.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer