I think about love all the time: Taylor Swift
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions
- Nandan Nilekani, Mohammad Kaif in Congressâs first list for 194 seats
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Naidu
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Kejriwal joins list of VIPs with âZâ category security
Country star Taylor Swift says she is obsessed with love.
The 23-year-old singer, who is currently said to be dating Harry Styles from One Direction, has had bad relationship experiences, but says they have not put her off wanting a fairytale end to a relationship, reported Showbiz spy.
"I think about love all the time. I have done since I was able to comprehend what love was, I daydream about it all the time.
"There was a relationship that was an extreme let-down, one that was a betrayal, one where I got cheated on, one where I had my self confidence chipped away piece by piece... But even after your heart explodes into a million pieces and you're thinking, 'Why did this have to happen?' You make eye contact with someone across the room and it clicks, and bang, you're in love again," she said.
Despite her various romantic failures, Swift has learned something from every relationship.
"I'd like to think I don't have to learn the same lesson twice. As I move on from men who hurt me, or were just not right, I think I can start to narrow it down. That's the hope anyway," she added.
- Nilekani gets Cong nod for B’lore South
- Independents, smaller parties throng Ralegan Siddhi for Hazare’s support
- 12 MPs retained as BJP announces first state list
- Modi’s Chai pe Charcha part II a women’s day out
- Thank God I am not killed in encounter, says Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha poll fever rules Women’s Day celebrations