Iíve got the eggs of a woman in her 50s, says Kim Kardashian
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Kim Kardashian, who fell pregnant just a few months after beginning her relationship with Kanye West, has revealed just how lucky her accidental pregnancy really was.
In her new reality show 'Kourtney And Kim Take Miami', the 32-year-old opened up about her fertility problems after tests revealed that she had the egg reserves of a much older woman.
Speaking before she got pregnant by Kanye, the socialite said that when she went to the doctor a couple of months ago, he took tests to check her hormones and levels, and everything was really suppressed and really low because she had been on birth control for so many years.
However, she said that she wanted to have kids one day, so the doctor really suggested that she get off birth control.
Kim was shocked by the news, having always assumed she would have children.
"I'm 31, and my egg levels came back as a woman that's in my 50s. I'm concerned just hearing all this information of how every woman is born with a certain amount of eggs, and that number can never be increased. Maybe this just isn't in the cards for me, and I'm freaking out a little bit," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.