Iíve got the eggs of a woman in her 50s, says Kim Kardashian
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
Kim Kardashian, who fell pregnant just a few months after beginning her relationship with Kanye West, has revealed just how lucky her accidental pregnancy really was.
In her new reality show 'Kourtney And Kim Take Miami', the 32-year-old opened up about her fertility problems after tests revealed that she had the egg reserves of a much older woman.
Speaking before she got pregnant by Kanye, the socialite said that when she went to the doctor a couple of months ago, he took tests to check her hormones and levels, and everything was really suppressed and really low because she had been on birth control for so many years.
However, she said that she wanted to have kids one day, so the doctor really suggested that she get off birth control.
Kim was shocked by the news, having always assumed she would have children.
"I'm 31, and my egg levels came back as a woman that's in my 50s. I'm concerned just hearing all this information of how every woman is born with a certain amount of eggs, and that number can never be increased. Maybe this just isn't in the cards for me, and I'm freaking out a little bit," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past