Iíve got the eggs of a woman in her 50s, says Kim Kardashian
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Kim Kardashian, who fell pregnant just a few months after beginning her relationship with Kanye West, has revealed just how lucky her accidental pregnancy really was.
In her new reality show 'Kourtney And Kim Take Miami', the 32-year-old opened up about her fertility problems after tests revealed that she had the egg reserves of a much older woman.
Speaking before she got pregnant by Kanye, the socialite said that when she went to the doctor a couple of months ago, he took tests to check her hormones and levels, and everything was really suppressed and really low because she had been on birth control for so many years.
However, she said that she wanted to have kids one day, so the doctor really suggested that she get off birth control.
Kim was shocked by the news, having always assumed she would have children.
"I'm 31, and my egg levels came back as a woman that's in my 50s. I'm concerned just hearing all this information of how every woman is born with a certain amount of eggs, and that number can never be increased. Maybe this just isn't in the cards for me, and I'm freaking out a little bit," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
She had previously hinted that she had been diagnosed with fertility problems, even causing the conception of her unborn child a "miracle".
- India is a batting country, so the odd fast bowler may slip through
- AAP barricades itself in, party’s Hanuman Road office locked down
- Ramdin ton not enough as England win game, series
- Delhi aced by Services
- Kejriwal govt was reduced to a minority, Centre tells SC
- BCCI guarded in its reply to Supreme Court