I want to branch out from reality shows: Kim Kardashian
- Cauvery row: Can't release water till December, Karnataka tells SC
- India beat New Zealand by 197 runs in Kanpur Test, take 1-0 series lead
- ISRO successfully places SCATSAT-1, seven other satellites in orbit
- Shahabuddin bail case: Supreme Court adjourns hearing for Wednesday
- SC refuses urgent hearing on PIL seeking to declare Indus Waters Treaty unconstitutional
Pregnant star Kim Kardashian says she hopes to do more than just reality shows.
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With the Kardashian' star will be seen in Tyler Perry's "Temptation" and she says she wants to try out different things now, reported Digital Spy online.
"My character is pretty light throughout the film, so it's fun. It was interesting to work with people that I've liked for so long, and just to work with Tyler Perry was amazing and such a good experience.
"I definitely do see myself branching off and maybe doing a sitcom or something other than reality," Kim said.
The actress, who is launching her sixth perfume in September, is expecting her first child with rapper boyfriend Kanye West.
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump
- As Russia draws closer to Pakistan and China, India must stop taking it for granted
- A year after, the new constitution is owned only by the political elite
- India urgently wants sporting greatness — but its desire is fraught with dangers
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility