I was confused when Imtiaz Ali offered 'Highway': Alia Bhatt
- Congress rakes up Vajpayee's 'concerns' on 2002 Gujarat riots to attack Modi
- Mulayam's shocker: Boys will be boys, they make mistakes... Will you hang them for rape?
- Australian PM confident sounds are from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
- Modi mentioned wife in affidavit after SC order on full disclosure
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Narendra Modi targets Naveen Patnaik at Balasore rally
Bollywood newbie Alia Bhatt says she was confused when director Imtiaz Ali first approached her for his upcoming film 'Highway'.
The romantic drama, helmed by Ali, is Alia's second film after 'Student of The Year', which hit the theatres in 2012.
"I was a bit confused when Imtiaz came with the offer. At the same time I was overwhelmed that he came up with a challenging film and role," Alia told reporters at the launch of the film's theatrical trailer here tonight.
The 20-year-old actress said she is nervous about how the audience will receive the film, which releases on February 21.
"I am nervous and will remain so till the film releases. It keeps me on my toes. Working on the film was an amazing experience and I enjoyed this journey a lot."
The film has been shot in six states of North India and it captures the landscape of different regions.
The movie also features Randeep Hooda in the lead role.
"I learnt a lot while working with Randeep. He spoke about motivation and following your thoughts," Alia said.