I was in a hurry to get married four years back: Ranbir Kapoor
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
Actor Ranbir Kapoor has confessed that he was in a hurry to get married four years back but dropped the idea after a director-friend advised him to focus on film career.
"One should not keep deadline for marriage...kids. I was in hurry to get married. I was looking forward to getting married four years back...settle down. But it was (director) Ayan Mukherjee who told me not to do so and focus on my career as I had just started, and have fun," he said at a press conference here today.
The latest Bollywood heartthrob is once again teaming up with his ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone in 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani', produced by Karan Johar.
Ranbir said there were no odd moments while shooting with Deepika for the romantic flick directed by Ayan Mukherjee.
"No not at all... there were no odd moments. We have worked together four years ago," the `Barfi' actor said.
"Deepika has got a lovely smile and it is easy to fall in love with her on-screen," said the 30-year-old star, who earlier worked with the Bollywood beauty in 'Bachna Ae Haseeno'.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held