I was in a hurry to get married four years back: Ranbir Kapoor
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Actor Ranbir Kapoor has confessed that he was in a hurry to get married four years back but dropped the idea after a director-friend advised him to focus on film career.
"One should not keep deadline for marriage...kids. I was in hurry to get married. I was looking forward to getting married four years back...settle down. But it was (director) Ayan Mukherjee who told me not to do so and focus on my career as I had just started, and have fun," he said at a press conference here today.
The latest Bollywood heartthrob is once again teaming up with his ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone in 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani', produced by Karan Johar.
Ranbir said there were no odd moments while shooting with Deepika for the romantic flick directed by Ayan Mukherjee.
"No not at all... there were no odd moments. We have worked together four years ago," the `Barfi' actor said.
"Deepika has got a lovely smile and it is easy to fall in love with her on-screen," said the 30-year-old star, who earlier worked with the Bollywood beauty in 'Bachna Ae Haseeno'.