I was in love with Amy Winehouse: Pete Doherty
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Rocker Pete Doherty says he and late singer Amy Winehouse were secret lovers before her death in July 2011.
The troubled rocker, who has struggled with drug addiction, said he and Winehouse were lovers before she died at the age of 27 but he admitted things ended badly between them, reported Daily Mail.
"This is difficult for me to admit. But, yes, it's true. Amy and I were lovers. I loved her then and, well, I still do today. But towards the end, as only lovers can, she became quite mean and cruel to me. She didn't suffer fools... and believe me, she had a mean right hook," he said.
The 33-year-old musician's relationship with Kate Moss also ended badly but the supermodel, who is now married to Jamie Hince, recently reached out to him to see how he is.
"I got a call from Kate a couple of weeks ago, which came as a surprise as we haven't exchanged a word since it ended. And believe me, it ended nastily.
"But she was friendly and just asked me what I was up to. She wanted to know why I hadn't written any songs recently and whether I was still taking drugs. She said she was staying clean and that she was very happily married.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words