I was in love with Amy Winehouse: Pete Doherty
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
Rocker Pete Doherty says he and late singer Amy Winehouse were secret lovers before her death in July 2011.
The troubled rocker, who has struggled with drug addiction, said he and Winehouse were lovers before she died at the age of 27 but he admitted things ended badly between them, reported Daily Mail.
"This is difficult for me to admit. But, yes, it's true. Amy and I were lovers. I loved her then and, well, I still do today. But towards the end, as only lovers can, she became quite mean and cruel to me. She didn't suffer fools... and believe me, she had a mean right hook," he said.
The 33-year-old musician's relationship with Kate Moss also ended badly but the supermodel, who is now married to Jamie Hince, recently reached out to him to see how he is.
"I got a call from Kate a couple of weeks ago, which came as a surprise as we haven't exchanged a word since it ended. And believe me, it ended nastily.
"But she was friendly and just asked me what I was up to. She wanted to know why I hadn't written any songs recently and whether I was still taking drugs. She said she was staying clean and that she was very happily married.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully