I was 'supersexualised' at 18 as 'new Marilyn,' says Scarlett Johansson
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Scarlett Johansson has lamented about being "super-sexualised" at aged 18, after her "bombshell" figure was compared with Marilyn Monroe.
The 'Avengers' star said that "curvy" figure ran in her family, which attracted extra attention when she dressed up for film premieres, the Telegraph reported.
The 28-year-old actress said that she thought that any woman who is curvy and wears a gown to an event is super-sexualised.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer