I was 'supersexualised' at 18 as 'new Marilyn,' says Scarlett Johansson
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Scarlett Johansson has lamented about being "super-sexualised" at aged 18, after her "bombshell" figure was compared with Marilyn Monroe.
The 'Avengers' star said that "curvy" figure ran in her family, which attracted extra attention when she dressed up for film premieres, the Telegraph reported.
The 28-year-old actress said that she thought that any woman who is curvy and wears a gown to an event is super-sexualised.