I was 'supersexualised' at 18 as 'new Marilyn,' says Scarlett Johansson
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Scarlett Johansson has lamented about being "super-sexualised" at aged 18, after her "bombshell" figure was compared with Marilyn Monroe.
The 'Avengers' star said that "curvy" figure ran in her family, which attracted extra attention when she dressed up for film premieres, the Telegraph reported.
The 28-year-old actress said that she thought that any woman who is curvy and wears a gown to an event is super-sexualised.