I will go to heaven, God likes Oasis: Noel Gallagher
- Rahul Gandhi attacks Narendra Modi; highlights Congress work in Uttarakhand
- Rohtak rally: Ambani, Modi, Rahul, media â all are corrupt, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
Noel Gallagher believes that he will land up in heaven because God loves his boy band Oasis.
The rocker has already written his Pearly Gates speech to persuade St Peter to overlook the catalogue of sex, drugs and rock n roll sins he has racked up, reported Sun Online.
Father-of-three Gallagher, 45, said, "I'd say, 'You've heard Don't Look Back In Anger?', and they'd say, 'Of course'. I'd say, 'Look it's me, let us in. I can play you a tune. I robbed some stuff, I took a lot of drugs, but I'm all right'," the singer said.
Gallagher is known for making such outrageous comments. When he picked up the Godlike Genius trophy at last year's NME awards, he had said, "I accept I am a genius, just like God."
And when asked about the lyrics to 1997 hit 'D'You Know What I Mean?' ¿ which include "I met my maker, and I made him cry," Gallagher said, "On Judgement Day, if there ever is one, I'll have a few things to say to Him."
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde