I will go to heaven, God likes Oasis: Noel Gallagher
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Noel Gallagher believes that he will land up in heaven because God loves his boy band Oasis.
The rocker has already written his Pearly Gates speech to persuade St Peter to overlook the catalogue of sex, drugs and rock n roll sins he has racked up, reported Sun Online.
Father-of-three Gallagher, 45, said, "I'd say, 'You've heard Don't Look Back In Anger?', and they'd say, 'Of course'. I'd say, 'Look it's me, let us in. I can play you a tune. I robbed some stuff, I took a lot of drugs, but I'm all right'," the singer said.
Gallagher is known for making such outrageous comments. When he picked up the Godlike Genius trophy at last year's NME awards, he had said, "I accept I am a genius, just like God."
And when asked about the lyrics to 1997 hit 'D'You Know What I Mean?' ¿ which include "I met my maker, and I made him cry," Gallagher said, "On Judgement Day, if there ever is one, I'll have a few things to say to Him."