I will go to heaven, God likes Oasis: Noel Gallagher
- Elections LIVE: Jaswant Singh pained but not quitting BJP, to file nomination from Barmer
- Government to set up a national women's varsity in Sonia Gandhi's Rae Bareli
- Search for MH370 LIVE: Planes and ships scramble to find debris in the ocean to determine location of the missing jet
- A Fallen Stock: Markets were Jignesh Shah's passion but luck ran out for the engineer
- The Namo Rath: Playing near them, 54-inch Narendra Modi
Noel Gallagher believes that he will land up in heaven because God loves his boy band Oasis.
The rocker has already written his Pearly Gates speech to persuade St Peter to overlook the catalogue of sex, drugs and rock n roll sins he has racked up, reported Sun Online.
Father-of-three Gallagher, 45, said, "I'd say, 'You've heard Don't Look Back In Anger?', and they'd say, 'Of course'. I'd say, 'Look it's me, let us in. I can play you a tune. I robbed some stuff, I took a lot of drugs, but I'm all right'," the singer said.
Gallagher is known for making such outrageous comments. When he picked up the Godlike Genius trophy at last year's NME awards, he had said, "I accept I am a genius, just like God."
And when asked about the lyrics to 1997 hit 'D'You Know What I Mean?' ¿ which include "I met my maker, and I made him cry," Gallagher said, "On Judgement Day, if there ever is one, I'll have a few things to say to Him."
- Mamata slams Cong, BJP for passing Telangana Bill
- Mollah calls for Muslim-Dalit ‘Maha Jot’ to defeat Left, TMC
- Didi releases party manifestos, reflects ‘national ambition’
- Rs 700-crore hawala racket busted, Surat trader’s home, office raided
- Just a click away, one stop data on over 10 lakh criminals
- The age of individualism