IAF Aircraft crashes in gujarat, pilot safe
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
An MiG-21 Bison aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed during a routine sortie near the Naliya Airbase here on Saturday, with the pilot ejecting safely. The fighter plane crash-landed 30 kilometres from the air base in an open forest area, IAF officials said. There were no casualties in the mishap.The IAF has ordered an inquiry into the crash, officials said.