IAS officer's novel mirrors a sordid real-life saga
- Malaysian airlines might have disintegrated mid-air
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
At one point in the book the governor asks his secretary to draft a proposal to legalise prostitution. The latter replies that he would scout the red light areas of Mumbai. The governor then asks him not to shy away from enjoying himself.
The governor's office declined to comment on the book.