IAS officer's novel mirrors a sordid real-life saga
At one point in the book the governor asks his secretary to draft a proposal to legalise prostitution. The latter replies that he would scout the red light areas of Mumbai. The governor then asks him not to shy away from enjoying himself.
The governor's office declined to comment on the book.
- JNU students’ union says Modi no ‘messiah of good governance’
- BJP’s mouthpiece brings out special issue on Congress ‘scams’ since Nehru
- Modi a liar and a fraud: Mulayam
- Pak won’t dare attack jawans after Modi becomes PM: Shah
- In SC today, Bengal’s chit fund account
- TMC-Oppn trade barbs over Ponzi schemes