IAS officials transferred
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
On the eve of the IAS week, the state government transferred certain IAS officials, including the powerful Infrastructure and Industrial Development Commissioner (IIDC) A K Gupta, on Wednesday.
Gupta, who was also Principal Secretary of
Infrastructure and Industrial Department, IT and Electronics, besides Chairman of the UP Power Corporation Limited, UP State Power Transmission Corporation and UP State Power Generation Corporation, has been posted as member of the Board of Revenue, which is considered a punishment posting.
Rajeev Kapoor, who is Principal Secretary of Technical Education, has been given additional charge of Principal Secretary of Infrastructure and Industrial Department and Executive Director of Udyog Bandhu.
Sanjeev Mittal, Commissioner of Lucknow
Division and Principal Secretary of Information Department, was posted as Principal Secretary of Power and Chairman of UP Power Corporation Limited, UP State Power Transmission Corporation and UP State Power Generation Corporation.