IAS officials transferred
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Tharoor mocks at Modi's meeting with actors; 80 pc polling in Inner Manipur
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Karthik-led DD face RCB
On the eve of the IAS week, the state government transferred certain IAS officials, including the powerful Infrastructure and Industrial Development Commissioner (IIDC) A K Gupta, on Wednesday.
Gupta, who was also Principal Secretary of
Infrastructure and Industrial Department, IT and Electronics, besides Chairman of the UP Power Corporation Limited, UP State Power Transmission Corporation and UP State Power Generation Corporation, has been posted as member of the Board of Revenue, which is considered a punishment posting.
Rajeev Kapoor, who is Principal Secretary of Technical Education, has been given additional charge of Principal Secretary of Infrastructure and Industrial Department and Executive Director of Udyog Bandhu.
Sanjeev Mittal, Commissioner of Lucknow
Division and Principal Secretary of Information Department, was posted as Principal Secretary of Power and Chairman of UP Power Corporation Limited, UP State Power Transmission Corporation and UP State Power Generation Corporation.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18