ICC praises BCCI for hosting Women's WC in India
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
"They are also wonderful role models for young girls and should be an inspiration for many to take up the game. ICC's Strategic Plan 2011-2015 outlines the desire to increase female player participation to 1 million.