ICC praises BCCI for hosting Women's WC in India
- Detention of separatists shows how fragile is India-Pak peace process
- Pakistan refuses to host CPU meet, says will not invite J&K speaker
- Rajasthan civic polls: BJP loses face in Raje's bastion of Jhalawar, Dholpur
- Brutally assaulted in jail, claims Dec 16 gangrape convict
- CAG indictment of discoms in Delhi: Best news for AAP government
"They are also wonderful role models for young girls and should be an inspiration for many to take up the game. ICC's Strategic Plan 2011-2015 outlines the desire to increase female player participation to 1 million.
"We currently have around 680,000 at the moment and that demonstrates we still have a long way to go but India is where a lot of the potential lies," he concluded.