Icertis announces availability of Windows Azure
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Yuvraj, Kohli power RCB to thumping win
IT company Icertis recently announced the availability of its transportation management product on Microsoft Corp.'s Windows Azure, which will enable people associated with transport industry to cut down heavily on management of their assets. The company said the product has been launched keeping in mind the volatility of fuel prices, unpredictable capacity requirements, increasing customer demand for improved serviceability, growing modern trade, and the changing regulatory environment. "The ITMS with its rich set of capabilities on a cloud native platform delivers a marked improvement in the operating parameters by improving overall freight efficiency, reducing freight costs, and securing capacity," the company statement stated. "ITMS is the only transportation solution in the market that meets all transportation requirements of cargo, people and fleet on one platform. The system leverages the true potential of the cloud to deliver a best of breed, flexible, agile and transparent TMS," said Samir Bodas, CEO and co-founder, Icertis. He further added, "With its high impact capabilities and quick time to deployment, ITMS helps businesses significantly reduce their cost of transportation operations."