ICICI Lombard launches 'International Travel Insurance'
- Delhi: Multi-vehicle pileup on NH-1 leaves at least five dead
- Siachen avalanche: Air pocket under 35 ft of snow kept Lance Naik Hanumanthappa alive
- Facts dispute claims by banks: write-off gallops, recovery crawls
- Upset allies Akali Dal and Shiv Sena let BJP know: Keep us in loop
- David Headley deposition adjourned for the day following technical glitch
Private sector general insurance company ICICI Lombard here today launched an enhanced version of its travel insurance product.
"In the 'International Travel Insurance', we have made significant modification considering changing scenario worldwide and the need of customers," Amit Bhandari, Vice President, Health underwriting and claims, ICICI Lombard, said.
"We are providing value added assistance services for the insured's dependent in India. These include service pertaining to medical concierge, automotive assistance and lifestyle related among other offering additional convenience," he said.