ICICI Lombard launches 'International Travel Insurance'
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Private sector general insurance company ICICI Lombard here today launched an enhanced version of its travel insurance product.
"In the 'International Travel Insurance', we have made significant modification considering changing scenario worldwide and the need of customers," Amit Bhandari, Vice President, Health underwriting and claims, ICICI Lombard, said.
"We are providing value added assistance services for the insured's dependent in India. These include service pertaining to medical concierge, automotive assistance and lifestyle related among other offering additional convenience," he said.
The policy covers pre-existing ailments and there is no requirement for medical check-up up to 85 years of age, hand baggages are covered, home insurance and assistance for family is there in the plan and emergency hotel evacuation are also covered in the policy, he added.