ICICI Lombard launches 'International Travel Insurance'
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Private sector general insurance company ICICI Lombard here today launched an enhanced version of its travel insurance product.
"In the 'International Travel Insurance', we have made significant modification considering changing scenario worldwide and the need of customers," Amit Bhandari, Vice President, Health underwriting and claims, ICICI Lombard, said.
"We are providing value added assistance services for the insured's dependent in India. These include service pertaining to medical concierge, automotive assistance and lifestyle related among other offering additional convenience," he said.
- True patriotism requires you to be able to say I am ashamed of my country in certain respects
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?