ICICI Lombard launches 'International Travel Insurance'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Private sector general insurance company ICICI Lombard here today launched an enhanced version of its travel insurance product.
"In the 'International Travel Insurance', we have made significant modification considering changing scenario worldwide and the need of customers," Amit Bhandari, Vice President, Health underwriting and claims, ICICI Lombard, said.
"We are providing value added assistance services for the insured's dependent in India. These include service pertaining to medical concierge, automotive assistance and lifestyle related among other offering additional convenience," he said.
The policy covers pre-existing ailments and there is no requirement for medical check-up up to 85 years of age, hand baggages are covered, home insurance and assistance for family is there in the plan and emergency hotel evacuation are also covered in the policy, he added.