Idea Cellular launches 'i-Plan', lets users create their own billing plans
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Telecom operator Idea Cellular Ltd on Monday announced a new billing plan that allows customers to choose, create and customise their monthly plan from a bouquet of voice and data packs.
The Idea i-Plan lets customers choose from an array of rental plans, starting from Rs 199 to Rs 999, depending on their usage pattern, needs and requirements.
A release said customers will be able to opt for a range of packs offering voice, SMS and data benefits. Idea is also offering the option of add-on packs which users can combine with their monthly rentals to create their best suited plan.
Sashi Shankar, Chief Marketing Officer of Idea Cellular said the plan gives customers the freedom of choice, personalisation, flexibility, and control. "The postpaid category is maturing and comprises of high ARPU customers who have different needs and requirements which will now be catered aptly by the new i-Plan."
The Idea i-Plan offer is available for all new and existing postpaid subscribers who can activate the plan by simply selecting the rental plan, followed by the free packs, and Top-up with any add-on pack if chosen. To choose the i-Plan, Idea customers can simply dial '121' from their Idea connection or visit the nearest Idea store.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express