Idea Cellular launches the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone for its customers
- Elections 2014 Live: TMC workers beat up poll officials in Bengal; Rahul attacks Modi over Adani link
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- Jet flight out of contact for 30 mins, causes panic, 2 pilots grounded
- Narendra Modi mentions wife Jashodaben in poll affidavit for first time
Idea Cellular today launched the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone for its customers in India.
The launch from Idea coincides with the national launch of the BlackBerry Z10, which is the first smartphone powered by the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet.
The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers.
Combined with Idea's network and service plans, BlackBerry Z10 customers will benefit from the re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, and easy access to multiple social networks.
With BlackBerry 10, every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep customers moving and includes advancements such as:
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi