Idea Cellular launches the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone for its customers
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Idea Cellular today launched the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone for its customers in India.
The launch from Idea coincides with the national launch of the BlackBerry Z10, which is the first smartphone powered by the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet.
The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers.
Combined with Idea's network and service plans, BlackBerry Z10 customers will benefit from the re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, and easy access to multiple social networks.
With BlackBerry 10, every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep customers moving and includes advancements such as: