Idea Cellular launches the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone for its customers
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Idea Cellular today launched the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone for its customers in India.
The launch from Idea coincides with the national launch of the BlackBerry Z10, which is the first smartphone powered by the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet.
The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers.
Combined with Idea's network and service plans, BlackBerry Z10 customers will benefit from the re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, and easy access to multiple social networks.
With BlackBerry 10, every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep customers moving and includes advancements such as: