Idea Cellular launches the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone for its customers
- As Ambedkar Association grew, so did its assertiveness
- Dalit suicide: ABVP leader claimed pain after ‘assault,’ operated for appendicitis
- 4th ODI, Live Score: Australia post 348/8 against India in Canberra
- Indian markets in a bear hug: Sensex, rupee back at level before Modi took charge
- India successfully puts its fifth navigation satellite into orbit
Idea Cellular today launched the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone for its customers in India.
The launch from Idea coincides with the national launch of the BlackBerry Z10, which is the first smartphone powered by the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet.
The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers.
Combined with Idea's network and service plans, BlackBerry Z10 customers will benefit from the re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, and easy access to multiple social networks.
- What if law not dictate but allows old customs and traditions to do their work?
- Strictly regulated and independently audited jallikattu is the way to go
- Half-baked explanation to remove coconut tree from Preservation of Trees Act
- Telescope: Why we don’t do comedy well
- Of deaths and births
- It is not incidental that Rohith Chakravarthi Vemula and his dissent were crushed