Idea Cellular launches the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone for its customers
- Elections 2014 LIVE: One polling officer dead, five injured in J&K militant attack
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KKR vs RCB: KKR steady after losing two early against RCB
Idea Cellular today launched the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone for its customers in India.
The launch from Idea coincides with the national launch of the BlackBerry Z10, which is the first smartphone powered by the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet.
The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers.
Combined with Idea's network and service plans, BlackBerry Z10 customers will benefit from the re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, and easy access to multiple social networks.
With BlackBerry 10, every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep customers moving and includes advancements such as:
- At least 65 EVMs replaced in six Lok Sabha seats in Assam
- Twitter cofounder talks of 26/11, Indian farmers in new book
- UP records over 24 pc voter turnout till 11 AM, 20 per cent turnout in Chhattisgarh
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at BJP for attack on Somnath Bharti
- ANF official accused of killing youth a gallantry award winner
- Maharashtra: Poor turnout till 9 am in third phase of polling