Idris Elba spent hours in make-up for Nelson Mandela role
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Actor Idris Elba spent hours in make-up every day for his role of Nelson Mandela in the biopic 'Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom'.
The 41-year-old actor, who plays the late South African president Nelson Mandela in the biopic about his life, spent
four hours per day in the cosmetics chair before filming while
professionals applied prosthetics, reported Contactmusic.
"I had four hours every day sitting in the chair from 6am. It was tough. I'm normally five minutes in the make-up chair. I was shocked. We did a really interesting journey designing the prosthetics," Elba said.
"I look nothing like Nelson Mandela so it was more Idris actually ageing than Idris turning into Mandela. What came of