If Arnold Schwarzenneger could be governor, I could be President, says Tom Cruise
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition stable, must have consumed some tablets, says doctor
- Why is PM Modi silent on Dadri lynching? asks Opposition
- 'Arrogant' Nitish will return the money I will give for Bihar: Modi at Banka rally
- Terming Gandhi his 'inspiration', PM Modi bats for saving environment
- India's climate change goals - ambitious but achievable
Tom Cruise had once slammed actor-turned-politician Arnold Schwarzenneger saying that if the Austrian-American star could become a governor he could be a president, a new book has claimed.
According to Pulitzer Prize winner Lawrence Wright's new book 'Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief,' the 50-year-old actor once boasted to David Miscavige - head of Scientology Church - about his discussions with former President George Bush's team, Us magazine reported.
Marty Rathbun, a former high-level member of the Church who has since left the church, relayed the conversation to Wright.