If Arnold Schwarzenneger could be governor, I could be President, says Tom Cruise
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Tom Cruise had once slammed actor-turned-politician Arnold Schwarzenneger saying that if the Austrian-American star could become a governor he could be a president, a new book has claimed.
According to Pulitzer Prize winner Lawrence Wright's new book 'Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief,' the 50-year-old actor once boasted to David Miscavige - head of Scientology Church - about his discussions with former President George Bush's team, Us magazine reported.
Marty Rathbun, a former high-level member of the Church who has since left the church, relayed the conversation to Wright.
Cruise's lawyer denied that the exchange ever took place and that he harboured any political aspirations