If Arnold Schwarzenneger could be governor, I could be President, says Tom Cruise
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Tom Cruise had once slammed actor-turned-politician Arnold Schwarzenneger saying that if the Austrian-American star could become a governor he could be a president, a new book has claimed.
According to Pulitzer Prize winner Lawrence Wright's new book 'Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief,' the 50-year-old actor once boasted to David Miscavige - head of Scientology Church - about his discussions with former President George Bush's team, Us magazine reported.
Marty Rathbun, a former high-level member of the Church who has since left the church, relayed the conversation to Wright.
Cruise's lawyer denied that the exchange ever took place and that he harboured any political aspirations