IIM-A professor appointed Federal Bank board chairman
- Elections 2014 LIVE: It's Modi vs Kejriwal in Varanasi; Manish Tewari not to contest from Ludhiana
- Sealed envelope contains 'serious allegations', Srinivasan must step down for fair probe, says SC
- After eggs, ink thrown at Arvind Kejriwal in Varansi
- Rajnath Singh counters Sushma Swaraj, says decision on Jaswant Singh taken by CEC
- IM Indian commander Tehseen Akhtar arrested, India calls it a 'huge success against terror'
An Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) professor, Abraham Koshy, has been appointed the chairman of Federal Bank's board by the RBI.
He joined the Federal Bank board in 2007 as an Independent Director. An MBA from Cochin University, Koshy took his doctoral qualification with specialisation in marketing from the IIM-A and started his career in Union Bank of India as an officer.
After a short stint there, he opted for academics and joined the School of Management Studies, Cochin University and later moved to the Centre for Management Development, Trivandrum.
He joined IIM-A in 1989. Koshy has co-authored a book on marketing management with the legendary marketing guru Philip Kotler and others. In addition, he is a co-author and a co-editor of three books and has published several research papers and case studies in reputed publications. In addition to Federal Bank, he is a member of the Board of Directors of Malayala Manorama Company Ltd.
- Indian Mujahideen operative’s trainer suspected to be same man named by Headley
- Cong won’t contest Mainpuri, Kannauj
- ‘It seems like a re-birth, I never expected to see my family again’
- Dev’s rape analogy draws widespread criticism
- Nigerian murdered by compatriot in Kondhwa society
- Pune’s TDR king lists assets worth mere Rs 4.5 crore, has no vehicle