IIM-A to host international meet on emerging economies
- Committed to peace, but will react to unprovoked firing: Foreign secy
- US: 5 dead, including gunman, in Tennessee military facilities shootings
- Net Neutrality report by DoT: The key recommendations that need to be noted
- Efforts on to secure release of Indian held in China: officials
- 'Not at fault', replies UP cop Amitabh Thakur to chargesheet
The Indian Institute of Management-Ahmedabad (IIM-A) will host the three-day 5th International Conference on Marketing in Emerging Economies starting Wednesday.
This year, IIM-A received 488 abstracts (as against 441 in 2011, 257 in 2009, 206 in 2007 and 107 in 2005) from 16 countries including Australia, Bhutan, Canada, France, Greece, India, Italy, Malaysia, New Zealand, Rwanda, South Africa, Syria, Turkey, UK, USA and Vietnam. About 250 participants are expected.