IIM-A to host international meet on emerging economies
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
The Indian Institute of Management-Ahmedabad (IIM-A) will host the three-day 5th International Conference on Marketing in Emerging Economies starting Wednesday.
This year, IIM-A received 488 abstracts (as against 441 in 2011, 257 in 2009, 206 in 2007 and 107 in 2005) from 16 countries including Australia, Bhutan, Canada, France, Greece, India, Italy, Malaysia, New Zealand, Rwanda, South Africa, Syria, Turkey, UK, USA and Vietnam. About 250 participants are expected.