IIM-A to host international meet on emerging economies
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
The Indian Institute of Management-Ahmedabad (IIM-A) will host the three-day 5th International Conference on Marketing in Emerging Economies starting Wednesday.
This year, IIM-A received 488 abstracts (as against 441 in 2011, 257 in 2009, 206 in 2007 and 107 in 2005) from 16 countries including Australia, Bhutan, Canada, France, Greece, India, Italy, Malaysia, New Zealand, Rwanda, South Africa, Syria, Turkey, UK, USA and Vietnam. About 250 participants are expected.