IIM-Kozhikode satellite campus starts admission for Executive PGP
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
IIM-Kozhikode (IIM -K)'s satellite campus here has commenced admission process for its two year part time Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP).
IIM-K is the only Indian Institute of Management (IIM) in the country to have an internationally accredited executive management education programme.
The Kochi campus is an extension of its Kozhikode campus catering to the needs of executives working in emerging metros of Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram and Coimbatore, a press release said.
The two year part time EPGP would be the first course to be offered from the Kochi campus with 900 contact hours and has comparable content to the regular PGP.
The programme is designed for graduates with at least two years of experience in supervisory/managerial/administrative and/or technical roles including services, manufacturing, KPO/BPO, Government and any other organised sector.
Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50 per cent aggregate marks having at least two years of work experience after graduation is the eligibility criteria.
The selection would be based on the performance in the Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT), graduation marks, work experience and performance in personal interview.