IIT Guwahati holds Technothlon
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati, opened its door to schoolchildren throuugh its techno-management festival Techniche '10 with Technothlon - The International School Championship. The prelims were held at St. Stephen's School, Chandigarh, today. The competition was open to students from Class IX to XII. More than 500 students from different schools across the region reached the spot to take the test. There were two categories for participants- Junior squad (Class IX and X) and Hauts squad (Class XI and XII). Most of the students were of the view that the difficulty level of the tests was higher than they had expected.