IIT Guwahati holds Technothlon
- Netaji files show family was under observation, intercepted communication hinted at sightings
- Indian fisherman allegedly killed in Pakistan firing off Gujarat coast
- Maharashtra government transfers Sheena Bora murder case to Central Bureau of Investigation
- Another drowned toddler washes up on Turkish beach: report
- Taliban attack on Pakistan base kills 29; 16 die in mosque
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati, opened its door to schoolchildren throuugh its techno-management festival Techniche '10 with Technothlon - The International School Championship. The prelims were held at St. Stephen's School, Chandigarh, today. The competition was open to students from Class IX to XII. More than 500 students from different schools across the region reached the spot to take the test. There were two categories for participants- Junior squad (Class IX and X) and Hauts squad (Class XI and XII). Most of the students were of the view that the difficulty level of the tests was higher than they had expected.