IIT Guwahati holds Technothlon
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati, opened its door to schoolchildren throuugh its techno-management festival Techniche '10 with Technothlon - The International School Championship. The prelims were held at St. Stephen's School, Chandigarh, today. The competition was open to students from Class IX to XII. More than 500 students from different schools across the region reached the spot to take the test. There were two categories for participants- Junior squad (Class IX and X) and Hauts squad (Class XI and XII). Most of the students were of the view that the difficulty level of the tests was higher than they had expected.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Deendayal Upadhyaya transformed the Jana Sangh into a cadre party.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue