IIT-Roorkee campus inaugurated in Greater Noida
- Survivors unlikely onboard missing IAF aircraft AN-32: MoS Defence
- Selfie Gold goes to Sports Minister Vijay Goel but Rio panel isn’t amused
- Prakash Javadekar accepts what Smriti Irani rejected: PMO idea to let IIMs choose their chiefs
- In standoff with SC on judges’ postings, Govt digs its heels in
- Should bury data, said Ranbaxy chief when R&D head revealed fudge: Tribunal order
IIT-Roorkee today inaugurated its Greater Noida Campus at the Knowledge Park-II area here.
It was inaugurated by Ashok Bhatnagar, Chairman, Board of Governors, IIT Roorkee in the presence of Director S C Saxena.
Besides the 365-acre main campus at Roorkee, it has another campus spread over 25 acres at Saharanpur.
IIT-Roorkee was established as Roorkee College in 1847 and has undergone five transformations.
The new campus is built on a 10-acre plot. The academic block is a three-storey building which has 16 lecture rooms, software labs, faculty offices, a library and a computer centre.
- All parties meet about Kashmir. But are they prepared to hear the Kashmiris?
- Wang Yi’s Delhi visit is an occasion to start a conversation with Beijing
- India needs to build legal expertise to press its case in international maritime disputes
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technology can make the state more accountable
- She has not let anyone down. The people of India have let down Irom Sharmila
- Triple talaq: Indian Muslims must find a solution in accordance with the teachings and spirit of Islam