IIT-Roorkee campus inaugurated in Greater Noida
- AAP manifesto: Jan Lokpal, justice system party's top priority
- Congress Vadodara candidate Madhusudan Mistry arrested for vandalising Modi posters
- Modi wants EC to take action against Sonia, says Cong chief resorting to 'rabid communalism'
- Shakti Mills gangrape convicts repeat offenders, says court; may face death sentence
- Sri Lanka vs West Indies Live Cricket Score: Rain, wind, hail interrupt play
IIT-Roorkee today inaugurated its Greater Noida Campus at the Knowledge Park-II area here.
It was inaugurated by Ashok Bhatnagar, Chairman, Board of Governors, IIT Roorkee in the presence of Director S C Saxena.
Besides the 365-acre main campus at Roorkee, it has another campus spread over 25 acres at Saharanpur.
IIT-Roorkee was established as Roorkee College in 1847 and has undergone five transformations.
The new campus is built on a 10-acre plot. The academic block is a three-storey building which has 16 lecture rooms, software labs, faculty offices, a library and a computer centre.
- Real science is in small laboratories: Prof Rao
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Congress screening panel okays Bansal’s name for Lok Sabha ticket
- Gujarat minister Saurabh Patel may reply to EC notice: ‘I’m related to Ambanis’
- SC exonerates BJP leader Bokhiria in businessman murder case