IIT-Roorkee campus inaugurated in Greater Noida
- Panneerselvam wants ordinance on Jallikattu, PM Narendra Modi says matter is sub-judice
- Etah: Bus-truck collision leaves over 20 schoolchildren dead, several injured
- Obama dials Modi: 'Thank you for strengthening Indo-US ties'
- Urjit Patel asks staff to ‘zealously guard’ central bank’s reputation
- Congress approaches EC against PM Modi for invoking Lord Ram
IIT-Roorkee today inaugurated its Greater Noida Campus at the Knowledge Park-II area here.
It was inaugurated by Ashok Bhatnagar, Chairman, Board of Governors, IIT Roorkee in the presence of Director S C Saxena.
Besides the 365-acre main campus at Roorkee, it has another campus spread over 25 acres at Saharanpur.
IIT-Roorkee was established as Roorkee College in 1847 and has undergone five transformations.
The new campus is built on a 10-acre plot. The academic block is a three-storey building which has 16 lecture rooms, software labs, faculty offices, a library and a computer centre.
- Party symbols serve as vehicles for political identity and style
- Jaitley can cut everyone’s tax burden, even pay poor, be revenue neutral by cutting sops
- In SP, the wheels of fortune turned with dramatic effect
- To levy a service charge, or not to
- Punjab political establishment’s effort to paint Kejriwal as a usurper is misguided
- Not only has my brother been denied justice, now there is an effort to prove that we are not Dalit