Ijaz seen in video with ‘nude’ women wrestlers
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
A scandal over a secret memo to Washington that could bring down the Pakistani president has taken a strange turn, with a music video surfacing featuring the chief accuser acting as a commentator for a naked female wrestling bout.
Opponents of Mansoor Ijaz said the clip damaged his credibility ahead of his scheduled appearance at a Supreme Court commission. Others were simply amused at the latest twist in an affair that has raised tensions between the government and the military.
It was unclear why the video, which was made in 2004, came to light only now. Ijaz has confirmed that the video was not a hoax.
Ijaz appears in two versions of the same video for "Stupidisco," a house music track by Italian producer Junior Jack. One clip features bikini-clad women wrestlers 'Double D' and 'Nasty Nancy,' who end up grappling on a mat in a sexually provocative fashion. The other is the same until the final 30 seconds, when the women remove each other's clothes. Ijaz's scenes and dialogue feature in both.
"She's giving it to her good now! You've got some real tumbling going on here. Nancy's got that mean look," he says, as the two women wrestle in front of him. At one point, Ijaz's eyes widen and his mouth gapes as the video cuts to the women ripping each other's bikinis off.
"I did this as a favour for my wife's best friend," Ijaz said in a telephone interview.