I'll dance on 'Sheila Ki Jawani' on Ranbir-Katrina's wedding, says Kareena Kapoor
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The promos of Karan Johar's upcoming episode of his chat-show 'Koffee With Karan' featuring cousins Kareena Kapoor Khan and Ranbir Kapoor is already doing the rounds.
While Ranbir Kapoor has always remained mum on his relationship with rumoured love, Katrina Kaif, Kareena has surely let the cat out of the bag.
Seen on the show, Ranbir's cousin sister Kareena Kapoor seems super-excited and unable to control herself as she tells Ranbir, "At your wedding, I will be doing a solo dance .. pakka on 'Chikni Chameli' and 'Sheila Ki Jawani'. Only super hit songs of Katrina Kaif. To which Ranbir looks quite helpless as he struggles for a reply.
Next, on being asked if she was asked to have a gay encounter, who would she pick, Kareena is quick to smilingly respond, "I will be more comfortable with my sister-in-law, so I will say Katrina Kaif."
Another clip shows Kareena Kapoor asking Ranbir, "Are you in love with Katrina?" To which he responds, "I love Kareena." But before Karan can carry on with the show, Kareena says, "Just add a 'T' to it," making her brother Ranbir blush.
Well, we're sure this episode is going to clarify a lot of speculations.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express