I'll prove myself if I get chance against Australia: Suresh Raina
- Babri Masjid demolition case: SC issues notices to Advani, other BJP leaders over conspiracy charges
- Seven years ago, everyone saw Delhi’s air take a deadly U-turn but no one did a thing
- LIVE: 16 dead as floods ravage parts of Jammu and Kashmir
- Take this, Congress: NDA plans a memorial for Narasimha Rao
- Punjab panel books Muslims, Christians with ‘fake’ SC papers
Mumbai left arm spinner Ankit Chavan, who grabbed three wickets after lunch to bring about an end to the RoI innings, said the wicket was playing the same as it did on day one.
"Wicket is playing the same as yesterday. It became a bit slow as the game progressed. They also gave us chances, the bowling was good and we got the wickets. The wicket might get a little slower and it might turn on day 3 or 4," said Chavan, who took 3 for 56.
"Considering the wicket we did a good job in restricting them today. It's obviously a big score, we have good batsmen. We will try to bat well and achieve the first innings target," he added.