I'm bisexual: Clive Davis
- Supreme Court denies bail for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi HC upholds death sentence of four convicts
- US investigators suspect missing Malaysia jetliner flew for hours after losing contact
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
Music mogul Clive Davis, who discovered talented singers like Whitney Houston and Alicia Keys, reveals that he is bisexual in his new memoir.
In 'The Soundtrack of My Life', the 80-year-old record executive, who has been married and divorced twice, says he has been involved in two monogamous relationships with men over the past 20 years, the Daily Mail reported.
Davis writes that his first sexual encounter with a man was during "the era of Studio 54" in the late '70s.
He separated from his second wife in 1985 after a period of "soul searching and self-analysis" and says that he went on to have simultaneous relationships with two women and a man.
He writes that in 1990, he entered into a "monogamous relationship" with an unnamed male doctor. That relationship ended in 2004, but Davis says he has been in a relationship with another man ever since.
Davis' current partner attends industry events and travels with him, but he declined to reveal his identity in order to protect his privacy.
The record executive says his coming out deeply affected his ties with one of his three sons, Mitchell but they have managed to work out their differences.