I'm bisexual: Clive Davis
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Music mogul Clive Davis, who discovered talented singers like Whitney Houston and Alicia Keys, reveals that he is bisexual in his new memoir.
In 'The Soundtrack of My Life', the 80-year-old record executive, who has been married and divorced twice, says he has been involved in two monogamous relationships with men over the past 20 years, the Daily Mail reported.
Davis writes that his first sexual encounter with a man was during "the era of Studio 54" in the late '70s.
He separated from his second wife in 1985 after a period of "soul searching and self-analysis" and says that he went on to have simultaneous relationships with two women and a man.
He writes that in 1990, he entered into a "monogamous relationship" with an unnamed male doctor. That relationship ended in 2004, but Davis says he has been in a relationship with another man ever since.
Davis' current partner attends industry events and travels with him, but he declined to reveal his identity in order to protect his privacy.
The record executive says his coming out deeply affected his ties with one of his three sons, Mitchell but they have managed to work out their differences.