I'm busy singing lullabies, says Adele
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Fresh FIR against Azam Khan
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP wants to destroy secular values, only Congress promises secularism, says Sonia Gandhi
Singer Adele, who recently became a mother, says her life has become less stressful since her son's birth.
The 24-year-old raises her son with her boyfriend Simon
Konecki, reported People magazine.
"I haven't been as stressed out. In life you have to
prioritise what you stress about and worry about when you have a child," she said.
Adele won Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo performance for
her hit 'Set Fire to the Rain'.
The singer said she is not recording any songs right now
as she is busy singing lullabies.
"I've been having lots of meetings and I've been out of
the loop really. I've been singing my baby nursery rhymes so I don't really know what's cool and what's not," she added.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit