I'm busy singing lullabies, says Adele
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions
- Nandan Nilekani, Mohammad Kaif in Congressâs first list for 194 seats
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Naidu
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Kejriwal joins list of VIPs with âZâ category security
Singer Adele, who recently became a mother, says her life has become less stressful since her son's birth.
The 24-year-old raises her son with her boyfriend Simon
Konecki, reported People magazine.
"I haven't been as stressed out. In life you have to
prioritise what you stress about and worry about when you have a child," she said.
Adele won Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo performance for
her hit 'Set Fire to the Rain'.
The singer said she is not recording any songs right now
as she is busy singing lullabies.
"I've been having lots of meetings and I've been out of
the loop really. I've been singing my baby nursery rhymes so I don't really know what's cool and what's not," she added.