I'm busy singing lullabies, says Adele
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Singer Adele, who recently became a mother, says her life has become less stressful since her son's birth.
The 24-year-old raises her son with her boyfriend Simon
Konecki, reported People magazine.
"I haven't been as stressed out. In life you have to
prioritise what you stress about and worry about when you have a child," she said.
Adele won Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo performance for
her hit 'Set Fire to the Rain'.
The singer said she is not recording any songs right now
as she is busy singing lullabies.
"I've been having lots of meetings and I've been out of
the loop really. I've been singing my baby nursery rhymes so I don't really know what's cool and what's not," she added.