I'm busy singing lullabies, says Adele
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Singer Adele, who recently became a mother, says her life has become less stressful since her son's birth.
The 24-year-old raises her son with her boyfriend Simon
Konecki, reported People magazine.
"I haven't been as stressed out. In life you have to
prioritise what you stress about and worry about when you have a child," she said.
Adele won Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo performance for
her hit 'Set Fire to the Rain'.
The singer said she is not recording any songs right now
as she is busy singing lullabies.
"I've been having lots of meetings and I've been out of
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance