I'm definitely returning to 'X Factor': Britney Spears
- Eden to Eden, IPL Eight wonder
- Jayalalithaa announces welfare schemes worth Rs 1800 crore
- Heat wave continues to torment India; death toll rises to 368
- Will work towards abrogating Article 370 when we have numbers in Parliament: BJP
- Mathematician John Nash, who inspired 'A Beautiful Mind', killed in car crash
Pop star Britney Spears says she is definitely returning to the 'X Factor' USA judging panel next season.
The 30-year-old 'Toxic' singer, who was walking the red carpet at an 'X Factor' finalist party, has confirmed that she will come back for the show's third season when quizzed about it, reported Digital Spy.
"Yes, definitely I am returning. It's a lot of fun, you know. It's different from anything I've ever done before, but it's a lot of fun. We get to sit back and get to be entertained – it's wonderful! It's really cool," she said.
Spears joined the 'X Factor' judging panel for the second season along with Demi Lovato to replace Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger.
She is apparently earning 9.3 million pounds from the show.