I'm definitely returning to 'X Factor': Britney Spears
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions
- Nandan Nilekani, Mohammad Kaif in Congressâs first list for 194 seats
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Naidu
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Kejriwal joins list of VIPs with âZâ category security
Pop star Britney Spears says she is definitely returning to the 'X Factor' USA judging panel next season.
The 30-year-old 'Toxic' singer, who was walking the red carpet at an 'X Factor' finalist party, has confirmed that she will come back for the show's third season when quizzed about it, reported Digital Spy.
"Yes, definitely I am returning. It's a lot of fun, you know. It's different from anything I've ever done before, but it's a lot of fun. We get to sit back and get to be entertained – it's wonderful! It's really cool," she said.
Spears joined the 'X Factor' judging panel for the second season along with Demi Lovato to replace Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger.
She is apparently earning 9.3 million pounds from the show.
- Priest Murder Case: Two more priests take narco test
- Nilekani gets Cong nod for B’lore South
- Independents, smaller parties throng Ralegan Siddhi for Hazare’s support
- 12 MPs retained as BJP announces first state list
- Modi’s Chai pe Charcha part II a women’s day out
- Thank God I am not killed in encounter, says Kejriwal