I'm definitely returning to 'X Factor': Britney Spears
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Pop star Britney Spears says she is definitely returning to the 'X Factor' USA judging panel next season.
The 30-year-old 'Toxic' singer, who was walking the red carpet at an 'X Factor' finalist party, has confirmed that she will come back for the show's third season when quizzed about it, reported Digital Spy.
"Yes, definitely I am returning. It's a lot of fun, you know. It's different from anything I've ever done before, but it's a lot of fun. We get to sit back and get to be entertained – it's wonderful! It's really cool," she said.
Spears joined the 'X Factor' judging panel for the second season along with Demi Lovato to replace Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger.
She is apparently earning 9.3 million pounds from the show.