I'm having sympathy pains: Alec Baldwin on wife's pregnancy
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actor Alec Baldwin says he's experiencing sympathy pains with his wife Hilaria Thomas, who is pregnant with the couple's first child.
The 54-year-old actor, who married the yoga instructor in June 2012, is already proving to be a hands-on father, reported Us magazine.
"My boobs hurt. My boobs are killing me, so sore. My jeans don't fit. My pants, I can't buckle them," said Baldwin.
But the '30 Rock' star can't understand his wife's pregnancy cravings yet.
"She was eating troughs of pineapple. I mean, like, tanker containers of pineapple," he said.
Thomas piped in, "I didn't eat pineapple before. It was bizarre. I really wanted pineapple."
- Modi govt abetted and pushed 2002 riots further, we didnâ€™t in â€™84:Â Rahul
- Rahul gifts his land near Vadraâ€™s in Haryana village to sisterÂ Priyanka
- Hrithik Roshan, Hrithik Roshan Bang Bang, Hrithik Roshan starts shooting, Hrithik Roshan Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif bang bang | The Indian Express
- Indiaâ€™s biggest failing | The Indian Express