I'm so proud of Khloe: Kim Kardashian
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian says her 'X Factor' co-host sister Khloe was born to be a presenter.
The 32-year-old socialite was based in Miami for the past few months filming a new season of her reality show 'Kourtney and Kim Take Miami' but Kim tuned in to watch her sister on Fox every week and was impressed with Khloe's skills, reported Femalefirst.
"Being in Miami for the last few months I really missed Khloe! It was so great to be able to turn on the TV every Wednesday and Thursday night to watch her on 'The X Factor'.I'm so proud of her! It's like she was born to be a presenter. She did such an amazing job this season," Kim posted on her website.
Khloe, who is married to Clippers basketball star Lamar Odom, previously said that her sister had given her constructive criticism on how to improve her presenting skills.
"My sisters have already texted me tips, which I love. I love constructive criticism. I've never done this before, so I just think I can only get better - hopefully," she had said.