I'm so proud of Khloe: Kim Kardashian
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian says her 'X Factor' co-host sister Khloe was born to be a presenter.
The 32-year-old socialite was based in Miami for the past few months filming a new season of her reality show 'Kourtney and Kim Take Miami' but Kim tuned in to watch her sister on Fox every week and was impressed with Khloe's skills, reported Femalefirst.
"Being in Miami for the last few months I really missed Khloe! It was so great to be able to turn on the TV every Wednesday and Thursday night to watch her on 'The X Factor'.I'm so proud of her! It's like she was born to be a presenter. She did such an amazing job this season," Kim posted on her website.
Khloe, who is married to Clippers basketball star Lamar Odom, previously said that her sister had given her constructive criticism on how to improve her presenting skills.
"My sisters have already texted me tips, which I love. I love constructive criticism. I've never done this before, so I just think I can only get better - hopefully," she had said.