I'm so proud of Khloe: Kim Kardashian
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi files nomination, says he didn't get personal with Narendra Modi
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian says her 'X Factor' co-host sister Khloe was born to be a presenter.
The 32-year-old socialite was based in Miami for the past few months filming a new season of her reality show 'Kourtney and Kim Take Miami' but Kim tuned in to watch her sister on Fox every week and was impressed with Khloe's skills, reported Femalefirst.
"Being in Miami for the last few months I really missed Khloe! It was so great to be able to turn on the TV every Wednesday and Thursday night to watch her on 'The X Factor'.I'm so proud of her! It's like she was born to be a presenter. She did such an amazing job this season," Kim posted on her website.
Khloe, who is married to Clippers basketball star Lamar Odom, previously said that her sister had given her constructive criticism on how to improve her presenting skills.
"My sisters have already texted me tips, which I love. I love constructive criticism. I've never done this before, so I just think I can only get better - hopefully," she had said.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit