I'm still the underdog: Anne Hathaway
- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
Anne Hathaway may have won an Oscar this year, but the Hollywood actress says she will never relinquish her underdog status.
Despite picking up the Best Supporting Actress gong at the 85th annual Academy Awards Sunday, the 30-year-old star insisted she hasn't lost touch with reality and still feels like a struggling actress, constantly worrying about her next job, reported Parade magazine.
Asked backstage at the awards whether she was going to stop describing herself as the "underdog", she said, "Officially, never! I'm an actor, man. I mean, this is spectacular, but if you want to get realistic with it and thank you very much for bringing me back down to earth. You're always looking for the next job.
"You always think at the end of one, 'It doesn't matter what's happened before, no one's going to hire me again.' So, I do feel this evening the respect of my peers, and I am going to ride that wave for as long as I can, but I do also have a practical approach to acting, which is got to work, got to work, got to work."
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18