I'm still the underdog: Anne Hathaway
- Rajya Sabha: Speaker warns Subramanian Swamy of action for unnecessary provocation
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: SC to hear plea against Sonia, Manmohan next week
- VVIP chopper deal: Sonia and Ahmed Patel, a tale of two notes, one typed, the other handwritten
- Delhi lawyer, arrested for AgustaWestland ‘payoff’ laundering, pops up in Panama Papers
- AgustaWestland deal: Govt says bribe-giver convicted, will identify taker, Sonia says do the probe
Anne Hathaway may have won an Oscar this year, but the Hollywood actress says she will never relinquish her underdog status.
Despite picking up the Best Supporting Actress gong at the 85th annual Academy Awards Sunday, the 30-year-old star insisted she hasn't lost touch with reality and still feels like a struggling actress, constantly worrying about her next job, reported Parade magazine.
Asked backstage at the awards whether she was going to stop describing herself as the "underdog", she said, "Officially, never! I'm an actor, man. I mean, this is spectacular, but if you want to get realistic with it and thank you very much for bringing me back down to earth. You're always looking for the next job.
- Alcohol abuse is a public health, not moral, problem
- It is clear now that Pakistan generals are unimpressed by the Modi initiative
- Governance in Kerala is superior to that in Bihar. State rankings are a fraught exercise
- The case for high-speed rail
- Politicians divided by Agusta unite on odd-even
- Judiciary is part of the problem of judicial vacancy and case pendency