I'm still the underdog: Anne Hathaway
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Anne Hathaway may have won an Oscar this year, but the Hollywood actress says she will never relinquish her underdog status.
Despite picking up the Best Supporting Actress gong at the 85th annual Academy Awards Sunday, the 30-year-old star insisted she hasn't lost touch with reality and still feels like a struggling actress, constantly worrying about her next job, reported Parade magazine.
Asked backstage at the awards whether she was going to stop describing herself as the "underdog", she said, "Officially, never! I'm an actor, man. I mean, this is spectacular, but if you want to get realistic with it and thank you very much for bringing me back down to earth. You're always looking for the next job.
"You always think at the end of one, 'It doesn't matter what's happened before, no one's going to hire me again.' So, I do feel this evening the respect of my peers, and I am going to ride that wave for as long as I can, but I do also have a practical approach to acting, which is got to work, got to work, got to work."
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer