Imran, Kareena pair up for 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'
- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
After working with Aamir Khan in '3 Idiots', Kareena now pairs up with his nephew Imran Khan for the first time in 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu' and their pair surely looks fresh and vibrant.
Produced under the banner of Dharma Productions, the film is a romantic comedy and going by the first look, it looks extremely colourful and peppy.
Karan Johar posted this picture and tweeted, "Imran and Kareena just shot the publicity campaign for EK MAIN AUR EKK TU!!! Super fun shoot...."
Kareena plays a hairstylist settled in the US in the film. For the role, Kareena cut her hair short and sported red streaks. While Imran plays an obsessive-compulsive architect who can't tolerate anything out of place.
'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu' is directed by debutant Shakun Batra. The film also features Sonia Mehra, Ram Kapoor, Boman Irani and Kareena's father Randhir Kapoor in pivotal roles.
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST
- Sanskrit and Persian have much in common
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- Best investment treaty
- Discrimination on basis of caste is continuing reality, state can't shirk responsibility