Imran, Kareena pair up for 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
After working with Aamir Khan in '3 Idiots', Kareena now pairs up with his nephew Imran Khan for the first time in 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu' and their pair surely looks fresh and vibrant.
Produced under the banner of Dharma Productions, the film is a romantic comedy and going by the first look, it looks extremely colourful and peppy.
Karan Johar posted this picture and tweeted, "Imran and Kareena just shot the publicity campaign for EK MAIN AUR EKK TU!!! Super fun shoot...."
Kareena plays a hairstylist settled in the US in the film. For the role, Kareena cut her hair short and sported red streaks. While Imran plays an obsessive-compulsive architect who can't tolerate anything out of place.
'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu' is directed by debutant Shakun Batra. The film also features Sonia Mehra, Ram Kapoor, Boman Irani and Kareena's father Randhir Kapoor in pivotal roles.
The movie is set for a worldwide release on February 10, 2012.