Imran, Kareena pair up for 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'
- Holding talks with Nawaz Sharif important, efforts will be on improving ties: Sushma Swaraj in Islamabad
- Delhi: Odd-even restrictions from 8 am to 8 pm, penalty being discussed
- National Herald case: Sonia, Rahul attack govt, say its political vendetta
- Taliban militants attack airport in Afghan city of Kandahar
- Two militants killed in encounter on Srinagar-Jammu Highway
After working with Aamir Khan in '3 Idiots', Kareena now pairs up with his nephew Imran Khan for the first time in 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu' and their pair surely looks fresh and vibrant.
Produced under the banner of Dharma Productions, the film is a romantic comedy and going by the first look, it looks extremely colourful and peppy.
Karan Johar posted this picture and tweeted, "Imran and Kareena just shot the publicity campaign for EK MAIN AUR EKK TU!!! Super fun shoot...."
Kareena plays a hairstylist settled in the US in the film. For the role, Kareena cut her hair short and sported red streaks. While Imran plays an obsessive-compulsive architect who can't tolerate anything out of place.
'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu' is directed by debutant Shakun Batra. The film also features Sonia Mehra, Ram Kapoor, Boman Irani and Kareena's father Randhir Kapoor in pivotal roles.
- GST panel lays out the middle ground for resolving political differences
- Leaders of India, Pak seem to get on better when abroad than at home
- The limits of negativism
- The fundamental duties are essential for an organised polity
- Nepal: Constitutional settlements require statesmanship and generosity, which is missing today
- Several problems with Delhi govt's odd-even formula, decision needs to be rethought